miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

About us...

 

My name is Jessel Rodriguez Medina, I am 21 years old and study psychology, I'm in seventh semester at the university ICESI .
I consider myself a cheerful, adventurous person, I like the plans where i can interact with the environment, the simple plans where you can see some nature.
I Really like animals especially all dogs, and i think it is true the phrase that life is happier with a dog , so one of my favorite activities is going out with my pet to the park to run and hang out nice. Other activities that I enjoy are all the artistic shows that there are constantly in the neighborhood “San Antonio”, theater, dance, among others. This is something of what I am, Thank you….






My name is Lorena Naranjo, i'm 20 years old and i'm in seventh semester of psychology at the university ICESI in Cali, Colombia.
I consider myself a person very happy and with a big motivation for help people who need. I really love travel and know the global cultures, take pictures, know new places and taste new food, because is a experience that open our minds and permite that we see the life of other ways.


For that, i would like help in this blog with a great tips for pass the best experience in my beautiful city Cali.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario